Sunday, February 11, 2024

UGH!

I still feel tired,
Despite a little nap. 😩


My extensions are making me itchy. I think it's the fake hair. I think it has something to do with how cheap they are. I don't get many of them at regular local prices. I did get an orange and a green set that was pretty nice, locally, though.

I'm exhausted.
I will likely go back to bed soon. 

I might put up the newer National Geographic poster my boyfriend gave me, to replace one I defaced when I had my last insanity session.

Ugh...
I don't wanna be tired!

I had small designs on doing a drag video for my YouTube channel tonight, but I don't think I'll be getting to it.

My worker-of-the-week comes tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having her help me clean up my apartment. Without them, my apartment would be a complete dive. I appreciate them a lot~!

I've been really excited about this blog all day. Every few hours, I think of adding a new entry. Knowing me, it will peter off in a few days.

Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment