Sunday, February 11, 2024

I HAD A NAP

I'm waking up from
A short nap.

My head is pounding a bit. I'm tired. I feel somewhat better, having slept. ✨

I hope that my boyfriend calls soon. ❤️ 

I was at his place for most of last week. He was sick, so I went to take care of him. We hadn't had a lot of snacks there, so I brought stuff up for us ~ popcorn, Cheezies, & apples. 

I made Korean beef for him, the first night (Tuesday). I had brought up a sauce I made, in a Magic Bullet cup. It was pretty good. I would really like to make it again soon. The white wine in it is nice. I ended ordering new soy sauce and sesame oil for next week.

I'm pretty hungry now. I don't feel like finishing my big plate of homemade onion rings. Bummer.

I think I should make dinner. Not sure what to make, exactly.

I'm sipping on a frozen watermelon, matcha, sugar and milk smoothie. It's tasty. Kinda makes me want a Matcha Monsoon smoothie from Booster Juice. 🤔

Ugh.

I'm ready to chill. 
I'm ready to rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment