Monday, February 12, 2024

I'M SOOOOOO TIRED!

I've had about
10 hrs of sleep in 3 days.

=___=;

I slept today from 11 AM - 2 PM. I slept yesterday from 10 AM - 5 PM. I slept the day before from 11 AM - 3 PM.

So.. 14 hrs in 3 days..?
Not very much.

I'm making borcht. I'm making a vegetarian version. I've never had it with beef or pork. Neither idea appeals to me. 

I'm not sure if my sour cream went bad yet... 🤔

My boyfriend appears to be asleep.

He's super cute when he sleeps. ❤️✨

I'm bummed a bit because I want to chat him up. He does find me a bit boring after a while: I'm a chatty mofo, so I can see why that gets old.

My braids are sooooo itchy. I think part of it is cheap box braid hair. I think a big part of it is whatever they're using on my roots to hold the braid-anchors.

I had a lot of fun getting these done. My alternate braider-lady is very sweet, and works fast!

I'm trying to drink coffee (I make terrible coffee) with cardamom and frothed milk.. attempting to dampen how bad the coffee I made comes out.

Working on a new album, again based on my time on Rapchat.

He makes for a cute album cover ❤️

I had to edit the previous entries. One came out at 7 AM originally. The other was about 9 AM. The third is closer to 11:26 PM ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment