Tuesday, February 13, 2024

SO BLOATED THAT I CAN'T SLEEP

I'm so full.
Omg. 😩

I'm wiped.. I can't sleep. I will soon, though.

I'm chatting with my Dad. We don't have the closest relationship, but we're doing good keeping up more these days.

My buddy, CJ, has been frustrated with Fortnite. I'm not sure of the appeal. I don't play games. I don't know what the game itself is about - a battle royale? There's a version that's a racing game. My boyfriend has that.

I hope my boyfriend gets a terabyte. He needs space for all his games. He's constantly getting new ones. He wouldn't have to delete so many if he had more space.

I'm sooooo full. Omg. I can't sleep without being propped up. Ugh. I still want snacks. Not cool.

I'm wiped. Ugh. I'm watching a new TV show, called "Jury Duty". It's airing on Amazon. It's pretty cool. The premise is the whole cast is actors participating in a trial. Only, there's a solo dude who was cast as a legit person. It's about him reacting to the stuff happening. Very Truman Show.

Ugh. 

Time to lay down. 
Ughhhh. 😮‍💨

No comments:

Post a Comment