Tuesday, February 13, 2024

NO-THANK-YOU SOUP

I made borcht.πŸ”₯

Mmmm, soup my boyfriend would hate!

My boyfriend hates 99% 
Of the ingredients. 😩

He hates vegetables AND fruits, weirdly enough. He's not a fan of a lot of certain vegetables in particular. Whenever I add onions to things, I mince them very fine because he doesn't like visible clues it's in things.

He equally dislikes fruit. 
Whenever we have it at his place, it's for me. 

He never eats like an apple for the fuck if it. He got me a melon this weekend, he doesn't like those at all. It was juicy, and was nice while I felt dehydrated. He's never eaten a raw cherry with a seed in it - he was mystified to how people spit them out, mid-munch. I tried to get him to try a dragonfruit slice, but he found it sour and icky.

I'm looking forward to the soup cooling. I'm hungry, enough to be bothered. I've got remnants of all sorts of snacks from the day ~

I have the A&W recipe. Even better at home~!

Fried rice is nice ✨

The borcht smells good, earthy and warm. Being made mostly of root vegetables and cabbage, it's the perfect late night dinner. Sinfully delicious, topped with a creamy dollop of sour cream. 

Mmm... πŸ€“
Can't wait to eat that πŸ₯„πŸ–πŸΌπŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment