Tuesday, February 13, 2024

MY HAIR TURNED INTO VELCRO

I had run a lighter
Down my extensions.

Little did I know, it would turn my hair into a wild mat of velcro.

The cuffs are cute, but sharp.

I was not thrilled.

I spent the weekend trimming it. I'm told it would take a hairdresser an hour. It took me 3 days to get through ½. I'm too tired tonight to try the other side.

I'm still hungry. 😩
Good thing I have a lot of borcht.😎

I have plans to store it in sandwich bags in my freezer. I just need it to cool off a lot more. 😋

I'm sooooo itchy. Omgggg. 😭

This hair is in for another month. I suspect I will be hosing the roots down with liquified calamine lotion spray.

The first time my dad saw me with box braids, he tried to upset me by calling it a wig.

"You're not wrong."

He decided to call it Barbie hair.

"You're not wrong."

I'm not sure if he thought it looked cheap? Idk. I did my own for about a year or two before beginning to hire out instead.

My alternate braider lady is a sweet person. I'm glad I have two reliable braiders. The second lady is considerably cheaper. They're both really cool.

Ugh...

I think it's calamine time. ⚡

No comments:

Post a Comment